LEGAL NOTICE FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS
What do you mean by legal notice for consumer case?
You must be wondering what is legal notice for consumer case. First and foremost what one needs to know is that a consumer consumes various forms of goods and services other than the basic necessities of life including clothing, food and shelter.
Other products including soaps, perfumes, digital cameras, cell phones, cosmetics fall under the category of consumables. Thus, if one looks at it in the general sense, we all are consumers.
The main thing that a consumer looks for while purchasing or availing of any goods or services is the value for his money. By value for money, one means quantity, quality, right pricing etc.
The real issue crops up in situations like:
- when the seller is depriving the consumer of quality goods or services
- when a consumer does not receive his money’s worth is when he seeks for Redressal.
- So when either of this is the case, it means you need send a legal notice.
Legal Notice for Consumer Case occurs when a consumer has been cheated by a seller. A legal notice for consumer protection act is a shield protecting the consumer and enforcing their basic rights. You can send a consumer legal notice, under Section 80 of the Act.
The legal notice for consumer case is a vital concept in accordance with law. It’s important for the seller to reply to such a legal notice for consumer case. And contest the said matter in the appropriate forum.
The whole concept is based on the rules and regulations set forward in the Consumer Protection Act, 1986. Under which the seller is liable to ensure good quality to consumers and rectify for any grievances caused.
When to send a legal notice for consumer cases?
Sending a legal notice under Consumer Protection Act involves the following situations:
- The seller providing the goods or services has was unable to fulfill their responsibility of supplying quality goods or best services.
- Dissatisfaction of the consumer with the goods or services provided by the seller.
Therefore, when such scenarios occur, it’s best to approach a good consumer lawyer in India to seek redressal as quickly as possible!
For more adept legal help or information regarding how to send legal notice for defective goods, connect to us for an expert legal consultation through Easydrafting in Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension.
Points to Remember for Drafting Legal Notice for Consumer Case
While writing a legal notice, one should always keep the following points in mind:
- The legal notice should contain the name, description, and place of residence/office of the seller of the goods/services.
- The legal notice should mention the date from when the issue has taken place.
- The notice should mention all the facts and grievances in details with proper dates.
- The notice should mention how the seller’s irresponsibility to provide quality goods/services caused the consumer grievance.
- Also, it must contain in detail the course of action the plaintiff is planning to take.
- It should mention all the previous communications if any made.
- It should offer a reasonable time (usually 15 to 30 days to settle the said matter).
- Once the notice bears the sign of the lawyer and the sender; the lawyer retains a copy of the same.
However, you can find many processes for sending legal notice consumer complaint online these days, but Easydrafting ranks on top. To seek any legal advice, Easydrafting should be your go-to-source!
As Easy Drafting act as the client’s legal concierge providing technology solutions for lawyer discovery, price discovery and case updates.
With the use of technological solutions, we match the client’s requirements with the lawyer based on expertise, location etc.
Our dedicated team strives to connect you with the best experts in legal matters. We help you to do everything that it takes to make better-informed decisions.
We through Easy Drafting at Noida, Greater Noida, Noida Extension make you understand about the legal situation and equip you with all case requirements. Such that for any query regarding legal notice India, or any other legal matter, you are well-covered.