LEGAL NOTICE TO WHOLESALER
A distributor that sells products to a retailer is Wholesaler. A wholesaler will sell his product in bulk quantities to retailers, allowing the retailer to take advantage of a lower price than if he were to buy single items. The wholesaler will typically buy goods direct from the manufacturer, but could also buy from a reseller. In either case, the wholesaler gets large discounts for buying large quantities of goods. The wholesaler is rarely involved in the actual manufacture of a product, focusing instead on distribution.
A wholesaler requires a license to sell his product to the retailer, and his product will generally not be available to the customer at the same price as to the retailer. This is because the retailer makes their profits by marking up the price they pay to the wholesaler. In the case that a customer wishes to purchase a product from the wholesaler he will be charged for a drop shipment, this charge being charged to the customer as well as the wholesaler by a drop shipping merchant.
There are several occasions when a person or an entity needs to take a legal action against another person or an entity. The several occasions can be consumer complaint, property dispute, check bounce, divorce, eviction and many more. However, it is important for you to inform the other person that you are going to initiate a legal action against them. That is the reason, you send a legal notice to a person or an entity.
For more adept information or legal help regarding the procedure of sending a legal notice in India, connect to us through Easy Drafting at Noida, Greater Noida, Noida Extention.
The list of things to be mentioned in a legal notice are:
The name of the parties: It is mandatory to mention in a legal notice the name and address of the party to whom the notice is to be sent.
Facts and grievances caused: The legal notice consists of the facts and the grievances of the sender of the legal notice in points and paragraphs.
Compensation: After the facts, a certain amount of compensation if any is claimed for the inconvenience caused. Sometimes an alternative mode of redressing the dispute is also mentioned
in the notice. It is important to note that the laws under which compensation is claimed are to be mentioned in the notice.
Signature: lastly, in the end, the signature and stamp of the lawyer who is sending the legal notice on behalf of is the client is to be affixed
It is important to note that a legal notice is only sent in civil cases and not in criminal cases. A legal notice is sent under section 80 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
The important steps required to be followed to send a legal notice to a Wholesaler are as follows:
- You must hire famous civil lawyers with good drafting skills to write a legal notice on your behalf. The legal notice must be drafted in a language understood by the receiver and it must be addressed to the person or company who has caused you the grievance.
- You must provide all the necessary details relating to the names of people involved, their address, contact information, grievance caused, date and time when the grievance was caused, previous attempts of contacting the person or company for resolving the dispute, and any document or evidence in relation with the grievance.
- The good civil lawyers note all the details and collect the documents you provide and creates a timeline to draft a legal notice.
- The lawyer then drafts a legal notice in a language that both the sender and receiver understands, mentioning the reason for sending legal notice either physically or sending legal notice online and stipulating the conditions to be followed within a reasonable period of time like 30-60 days.
- The legal notice is drafted on the lawyer’s letterhead, signed by the civil lawyer who has drafted the legal notice and you, and sent to the person or company.
Generally, sending a legal notice works magic! In most cases, it is found that a legal notice has prompted a person or company to take immediate action within the time limit provided, without the necessity to take the matter to the court. However, if you do not receive any response to your legal notice, you consult a lawyer to know your next step.
As Easy Drafting act as the client’s legal concierge providing technology solutions for lawyer discovery, price discovery and case updates.
With the use of technological solutions, we match the client’s requirements with the lawyer based on expertise, location etc.
Our dedicated team strives to connect you with the best experts in legal matters. We help you to do everything that it takes to make better-informed decisions.
We through Easy Drafting at Noida, Greater Noida, Noida Extension make you understand about the legal situation and equip you with all case requirements. Such that for any query regarding legal notice India, or any other legal matter, you are well-covered.