Passport Affidavits Delhi,Noida
Annexure – I is a self-declaratory affidavit that should be made by a person applying for an Indian passport. This is a general mandatory declaration that needs to be filled at the time of applying for the passport. In other words, anyone desirous of an Indian passport must prepare an Annexure – I affidavit.
Through Annexure – I, passport applicant affirms his/her basic information and citizenship details. Apart from this, the Annexure I also includes a declaration by the applicant that he or she has no criminal record in the preceding five years. Hence, Annexure – I also serves as a ‘no criminal record affidavit’ for passport applicants.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE FILLED:
Your Annexure – I is a self-declaratory affidavit through which you are declaring all your personal details. Hence, it must include the following:
- Name and date of birth of the applicant
- Address, father’s name, mother’s name and spouse’s name of the applicant
- Nature in which applicant’s citizenship was acquired, whether by birth or descent, or registration or naturalization etc. should be mentioned
- A declaration stating that there is no criminal case pending against the applicant
Easydrafting.in role in providing Passport Affidavits:
- PLACE NOIDA
- PREPARATION TIME 30 minutes after we receive the details for preparing the passport affidavits
- VALUE OF THE STAMP PAPER 10 (Will be provided by us)
- NOTARY Required (Will be provided by us)
Easydrafting.in specializes in drafting of affidavits, Rent agreement, different contracts & agreements and has an expert team of professionals including Lawyers, Company Secretaries and drafting experts.
The main aim of easy drafting is to draft and provide the document without any hassle which we face in our day to day life while dealing with legal matter. We at easy drafting make this process friendly and provide desired documents and advise to the end user effortlessly and at minimum cost.