Office Sharing in Greater Noida
Office Sharing in Greater Noida- People choose to start their business in Greater Noida due to its favorable business environment. Purchasing a property for startup involves a lot of funds and resources. A small business can’t afford office or a commercial place alone as they do not have sufficient resources to start their venture. So, collaboration is the best and affordable option for those companies. Shared offices provide all the basic facilities required for the smooth running of a company and you don’t have to spend a lot of money for that. To avoid any conflict it is better to have an Office Sharing Agreement.
Office Sharing Agreement in Greater Noida
The Office Sharing Agreement in Greater Noida is an agreement between your company and the owner of office place is given to you for using it with other companies. The agreement contains all the terms and conditions regarding the rent, code of conduct, term of contract etc. Both the parties should abide by the agreement.
What should the Office Sharing Agreement Includes?
The office sharing agreement should include:
- The names and details of members party to the office sharing agreement;
- The term of the contract that includes execution, expiration dates and notice period;
- Specific clauses on sharing of the office equipment, systems and the utility bills;
- The rent amount sharing matrix and consensus on access to common spaces.
How Office Sharing Agreement Benefits You?
- The agreements defines who shall use the office space and in what way.
- The agreement helps in avoiding unnecessary conflicts that may arise between the office sharing members and between the company and the office owner.
- It protects the rights of the office sharing owners and their employees.
How We Help You?
Although you may try to draft an agreement without a real estate lawyer but your draft agreement may contain errors that cannot be corrected later and make you legally bound by it. We, at Easy Drafting, have a team of renowned and professional lawyers who are expert in real estate and well versed in the law and can draft a contract that best match your needs and concerns. We’ll save you the expense of future lawsuits. Contact us any time for drafting an office sharing agreement in Greater Noida. We are happy to help you.