Commercial Shop Agreement in Delhi
People prefer opting for a commercial shop on rent in Delhi than purchasing a property as the prices of properties are very high. In such situation they are required to prepare a commercial shop agreement to avoid any conflict with other person or the owner of property. The agreement protects the rights of both the parties and both of them are abide by the agreement. It should be compulsorily registered.
Details to be included in Commercial Shop Agreement
- Details of the tenant
- Details of the landowner
- Details of the leased property
- Base Rent, Deposit, Maintenance Charges
- Addition or alteration to structures
- Right to Sublease
- Working Hours in the property
- Consequences of breach of contract
- Terms and Conditions of renewal
Benefits of Commercial Shop Agreement
- It is helpful for landlord and business organizers.
- Less chances of conflicts between landlords and tenants regarding rent, damages etc.
- It safeguards the rights of both the parties.
How We Help You?
We, at Easy Drafting, have a team of renowned property lawyers and legal experts. They are expert in drafting documents required for commercial shop leasing in Delhi.Call us 24/7 and let our experts know your requirements. They will help you draft a commercial shop rental agreement in Delhiand will protect your interest in the best possible way. Just place your request now and avail our hassle-free and friendly legal assistance. We are happy to help you all the time.