What is a Legal Notice?
Legal notice is a written document sent to someone whether it is a person, company or any other entity, to inform them that you have faced some grievance and plan to take a legal action against them. A Legal notice in India is the very first step of any legal proceeding as it forewarns a person to get prepared for a court action. A legal notice is like a warning sent as it lays down the conditions that the person receiving the notice needs to follow; otherwise a legal action may be taken against him. However in order to do this in a legally correct manner, or to solve further queries that you might have about this, connect to us through Easy Drafting at Noida, Greater Noida, Noida Extension from our top lawyers.
Who can send a Legal Notice?
Any person whose legal right has been infringed can send a legal notice online or physically to the person or company infringing the legal right. In simple words, any person who has faced some legal issue can send a legal notice through an advocate.
When can you send a Legal Notice to a Company in India?
There are numerous reasons for which you may require to send a legal notice to a company in India. The most common reasons for which you can send a legal notice to a company in India are:
- Property disputes such as unpaid mortgage, delay in possession delivery by builder, eviction notice to tenant, family property partition, etc.
- Notice to employer for unpaid salary, wrongful termination, and violation company’s HR policies by the employer, lack of action from employer in case of sexual harassment at workplace, or any such employment-related issue.
- Notice to a company which is a manufacturer or service provider for faulty product, faulty services, false advertisement, etc.
How to draft a Legal Notice?
Drafting of legal notice can be done with help of good lawyers. An experienced lawyer will be able to include all the relevant information in your legal notice and he is well aware of how to draft legal notice. A legal notice must include the following points:
- A compact statement of all the requisite facts that led to your grievance and claim.
- The exact action and relief sought from the person or company to whom you want to send a legal notice.
- The laws under which the relief is sought or action is required to be taken from the receiver.
How to send a Legal Notice to a Company India?
If you have limited or no knowledge of law, it is imperative that you consult the best civil lawyers to help you draft and send a legal notice. For more adept information or legal help regarding the procedure of sending a legal notice in Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension and connect to us through Easy Drafting.
A legal notice must be drafted with utmost care to include the above-mentioned points to avail the quickest remedy and avoid taking the matter to a court.
A legal notice draft will eliminate the chances of it being challenged or quashed in the court. Once you send a legal notice, you cannot make any changes to it and cannot defend or negate anything mentioned in it. Therefore, a lawyer must be consulted to send a legal notice to a company in India.
Generally, sending a legal notice works magic! In most cases, it is found that a legal notice has prompted a person or company to take immediate action within the time limit provided, without the necessity to take the matter to the court. However, if you do not receive any response to your legal notice, you consult with us in Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension through Easy Drafting.