Add: F-05, B-127, Sector 2 Noida, U.P.
Phone: 0120-4130865, 9319505442
Registration of society is done under the Indian Society Registration Act, 1860. The Registrar of society is designated for each district, application is to be filed before him. For a central society, the clearance from central government is essential. Only registered society is a legal entity hence the registration is mandatory. NGO can be formed only after registration of the society.
We provide all services for drafting of the Memorandum, bye laws and registration of society through a team of experts.
How to draft a set of rules
- Name of the society
- The objects (purpose) of the society
- How people become a member of the society
- How people stop being a member of the society
- How meetings will be held
- Appointment of officers
- Control and use of the society’s common seal
- Control and investment of the society’s funds
- Powers of the society to borrow money (if any)
- How the society’s property will be distributed if it is wound-up or dissolved
- Additional rules
- Address for sending documents
- Find out more about incorporated societies
Easydrafting.in role in providing Affidavits:
- PLACE- NOIDA
- PREPARATION TIME – One day after we receive the details for preparing the documents
Easydrafting.in specializes in drafting of affidavits, Rent agreement, different contracts & agreements and has an expert team of professionals including Lawyers, Company Secretaries and drafting experts.
The main aim of easy drafting is to draft and provide the document without any hassle which we face in our day to day life while dealing with legal matter. We at easy drafting make this process friendly and provide desired documents and advise to the end user effortlessly and at minimum cost. To get your desired documents kindly visit www.easydrafting.in