UPRERA PASSED ORDER IN DSD HOMES PVT LTD:
The promoters of DSD Homes Private Limited has assured the UPRERA that under the supervision of developer the construction will be completed within 9 to 12 months. On the assurance of the builder the UPRERA Bench presided by Shri Balvinder Kumar passed the following order on 17.09.2019:
1. Builder is directed to complete the construction with occupancy certificate till August 2020 and to pay delay penalty at MCLR plus 1% till the date of OC.
2. Similarly builder can also charge MCLR + 1% if buyer delayed in payment.
3. If builder will fail to provide the possession till August 2020 then he will refund the entire amount to the buyers at MCLR plus 1%.
4. UPRERA Technical Team will visit the site in December 2019 and if it is found by the team that builder cannot complete the construction till August 2020 then UPRERA will order for refund to the home buyers.
5. If Pre-EMI cases builder will pay from the date of order till date of possession and in past if interest part of the EMI is not paid by builder then the said EMI will be adjusted by the builder in the final offer of possession.
6. UPRERA also appointed a conciliator Shri. R.D. Paliwal for supervising the status and development of the project and will submit report to the Bench.